Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Wish List

2/16/09

Everyone has a wish list. If You don’t then you should. I have one too. And the item that’s stands on the top of my wish list is A Washing Machine – Fully Automatic! Coz I always seem to be washing clothes. I mean they never seem to end. I don’t have so many clothes then why is it that I am washing clothes all the time??? Hehe I have no idea as to what the whole deal is. It would be great if I had one. I have other things on my list but as of now … I am just off a session. Tedious coz its all manual. Soak ‘em, brush ‘em, rinse ‘em and then rinse ‘em all over again. Then dry ‘em.

Come to think of it… it would be a great business enterprise to set up those pay and wash machines here in India. It would be a roaring business especially around colleges and places where a lot of bachelors live. Hmm … I should contact some venture capitalist with this.

On a more casual note, if someone were to gift me a washing machine then they would need to give me a new pad to stay coz my studio apartment … well not an apartment actually but studio “kholi” wouldn’t have enough space for one :D

So until I can get myself into a larger room or a real studio apartment, will have to continue this manual labor. I have other options but what the heck… this will keep me busy in my off office hours ;-)

~KK

No comments: