Friday, February 20, 2009

2/19/09

Another day gone by... and have I had a lot to eat or what ... yesterday mom bought stuff from home ... then managed to hv bfast too ... and we had a Pizza party today (Big Boss ka budday) .. then cake ... and as I came home in the evening I realized that I am not used to this anymore .. having 3 meals in a day... well make it 24 hours .. coz I skipped dinner .. I just couldnt eat anymore!!!

My leg hurts .. the bluddy corn is killing .. did some surgery yesterday nite .. but its there ... may be I should visit a doc now. I plan to go for a road trip this weekend ... with it being a long one ... dont know if my leg can take it but I so badly want to go!!!! lets see ... tomorrow I decide!

So till then ... hope to get my bike serviced :D

Hasta Luego!
~KK

No comments: