Thursday, February 26, 2009

Back ....

Spite got me nowhere and I fail miserably in fulfilling any dreams which stem from them. This ain’t no place for speaking your mind they say but hey … where do I go!!!

M back after a memorable ride last week … a bike ride to Konkan … having seen the beauty of nature while in US … I forgot that I am a native of this land which has equal natural beauty if not more. It may not have the beauty of fall colors or have the Grand Canyon but it’s got its own mountains n rivers n trees n beaches n ghats (mountain roads) n vales… and above all its people which make it a travelers delight.

Still penning down the thoughts that ran thru my mind whilst I rode … it will take awhile but I will put it up here. No one may care to read but I care to write ;)

As Petey would say … Stay Cool Y’all !

~KK

No comments: