Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blade Goner ...

2.18.2009

Wanted to have another round of surgery … did not get a new blade so thought of sterilizing the last one and re-use it. Boiled it for 10 mins and then let it cool down and then use it … guess that’s where I goofed up. When I picked it up later, it appeared to have some brown residue on its edge. I saw it just as I was about to put it to use… Didn’t do it then … Not sure how that formed … may be some kind of chemical reaction. Anyways, I will get a new surgical blade on the morrow (my sis is gonna kill me if she reads this – she had warned me against this same thing)
It is amazing how tedious a task it is to clean an 8 X 10 foot space … which is ofcourse my room. I tried to make it clean …swept it, mopped it… had a sore back at the end of it. :D

My mom’s coming tomorrow to see where her son is hiding. So I had to do it… it was a long pending to-do anyway … It is not an easy task believe me …

All right … here’s to a botched up attempt at surgery and a back breaker of a clean up job… will be off to sleep now… got a call early tomorrow morning :(( (damn my american pm)

Sleep tite folks … and those at work … take an afternoon nap … khi khi khi!!!

~KK

No comments: