Thursday, July 30, 2009

Project Bedlam...

It’s been chaotic to say the least … these past few days … well past month I would say but last ten days have been like the final assault … Normandy landing … operation desert storm … project bedlam I can call it… just that we are not even at the climax …. If this is the pre-cursor to it all who wants the climax … rite..?...

I have forgotten what dinner is … for the past 10 months I guess … but these days it McAlloo-TIkki n Coke that’s keeping me runnin… this would probably kill me but there’s no way out … Ah but there always is …. It just needs to be found … in the right place … so sayeth Dumbleedore :)

The moon is out after a long time today … surrounded by dark clouds but still able to radiate. It’s good to see it … lots n lots cometh back ….
We had the quarterly open house today … No increments this year was the bottom, top, middle line … the crux of 3 hours of precious, billable time spent. @-)

On a parting note …. Lights will guide you home …. And I will try and fix you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI-o25K6B-E

~KK

No comments: