Monday, January 12, 2009

Welcome 2009 !!! :-)

Welcome 2009 !!! :-)

The New Year is well and truly away to an explosive start – what with the Satyam fiasco and job uncertainties prevalent all over. Personally, I welcomed the New Year in a pretty much quiet manner. But like it ended with me attending a couple of marriages, the New Year came with some good news of marriage almost fixed… No, I am not the one getting hooked… it’s a close friend … infact 2 of them who would be tying the knot in 2009. Other than that it was rocky with job worries et all.
I also had my first bike ride of 2009 with a trip home to Pune on the weekend of 3rd. it was fun zooming at 80-90 KMPH on my modest discover on the NH4 stretch. I had a scare though while returning back to Bombay, ironically in the city itself while driving on the western express highway near andheri (2 kms from home) when a truck carrying rocks and gravel went a wee bit too fast on the bump and showered the people behind with the gravel n rocks … I was the one directly behind it and managed to slow down and avoid the falling rocks else god knows what would have happened … but that’s all in a days drive :-)

Hope to keep writing more on this blog now and would surely be more regular once I have a net connection @ home.

Here’s wishing one and all a very happy 2009 with all your dreams and wishes coming true.
Oh yea… I will also get married sometime this year – Definitely! Maybe! …

~KK

No comments: