Friday, September 11, 2009

I Talked To God Today...

I talked to God today … couldn’t talk to no one else…. I asked him why he did he not fulfill his promises…things that he had promised he would do. He replied “have you fulfilled your promise to me?” I had no answer.

I asked him why did you not do, what I did for you. I stayed up all night praying for you and when I expect you to do the same, you don’t. He replied “Can you do things that I can? Would you be able to do the things that I do for you? Why do you then expect me to do the same, whether or not I am capable of doing it? Everyone has different capabilities. I don’t have some of the qualities that you do. I cannot care for one person as much but you can since I have the whole lot to care about. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t care at all does it.”

I asked him why I should not shun you for hurting me so. He replied “Did your mother shun you for all the times you hurt her? Did she not forgive you and accept you and your actions despite the hurt? She did so coz she loves you unconditionally. Do you love me unconditionally?”

I do!

~KK

No comments: