Sunday, August 02, 2009

Livin out'f a suitcase....

M back to living out of a suitcase … :) Its funny how some things are synonymous with one’s existence. Considering how long I have been doing this, one would think I would like it to change. Probably in some way I do want it to change but some things ….well they just never do whatever you may do. I was kind of not-living-out-of-my-suitcase for the past 6 months but that had to change… and it did… today.

It’s friendships day today. Its been a long time since I connected with a lot of my friends. Thats how things change after college or after moving away from your group. Friends are important but then they are not a priority. You may be bosom pals and share everything but when your paths n priorities change then it takes a back seat. Good thing is you will always have new friends to supplement the changes. Such is the way of life.

Times are such that when you sit down at the end of your day and try to think about stuff other than your work, you realize how mundane your life has become. Same with me. Works killing. It’s actually hectic. So hectic that I only spend 15% of my time at home.

Neways Wish you all a very happy friendships day. May you never face a situation that you don’t have your friends to talk to … when you need them and even when you don’t…

Stay Kool.

~KK

No comments: