Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Troubles - Newfangled ...

Elections have been announced… and all the rogues are out in the open wooing their vote banks … I have never voted ever … hope I get to vote this time … I probably am the oldest citizen not to have voted in India – probably not but I feel like it :p

Have been getting these real bad headaches for the past couple of weeks … went to the office doc (coz his consultation is free :D) and he tells me in a matter of fact tone “Karthik, you should get a CT scan done” Woah man … CT scans are for brain tumors & not for headaches … what are u doing scaring people like this … As if my leg wasn't enough! Well thing is now I am having to get it done … have to take a leave for that – which would have been welcome under different circumstances but it has my folks worried so … d-day on the morrow.

Working on my Murud-Janjeera trip log … will post it once I am back (hopefully with not much to worry about :) )Here is a teaser though.

I had a funny moment today... A friend of mine comes and tells me.. "Dude, If you were working as a barman and someone asked you for a gin and tonic, you would always make it Shaken & never stirred...the way you are" I was about to say thank you, considering it as a compliment until she said the last part, "I would never take a drink from you" Grrrr .... >:P

Oh btw … does this blog of mine sound like I am giving a daily update on my end? Pray do tell me if it is … I aint no Big B to be doing it … nor do I have an extended family like his that people would like to know or follow it on a daily basis.

Cheers and May your weekend be a great one.
~KK

No comments: