Friday, June 17, 2005

We Dont Need No Education !!!

We don't need no education …
We don’t need no thought control …

Pink Floyd

Must be dream lines for every student who’s studying for his exams… They are, at least for me. Exams have always been a harrowing experience for me… Smooth at the end when I get my results but rocky when am giving them… touchwood!

But today, I find myself at such a juncture in life that I don’t feel too good… wondering why??? Its because I am done with all the exams, well at least I am done with all formal education that one can hope to get… Bachelors in Engineering, Masters in Business Administration, spiced up in between, with a Diploma in Computing…it ain’t that much if you compare it to some of the qualification collectors out there but more than enough for me.

I just finished with my MBA from Pune University – PUMBA, as it is famously known… The last exam schedule marked the end of a period in my life, which was one ride that I loved going on… School was fun, Junior College was a picnic, BE was more fun and MBA was all of the above… Something that I would cherish all my life…

It wasn’t always smooth since it had its share of troughs and crests. The petty arguments with dad, the tenshun of placements, the souring of relationships and the flowering of others… Fact is that the negatives were outdone by the positives: the bonds shared with friends, the joy of seeing old school friends getting married, the total time pass done at the various canteens laced around the PU campus, the discussions at OC(Open Canteen) over various topics right from politics to business strategies to movies to teachers to da fave of them all – Gurls !!! ya ya ya… Discussions about the opposite sex took new meanings and attained new heights when they were discussed in the OC’s and IC’s (Open Canteen & International Canteen in Pune University campus) lol…

Well now that phase of life has passed by leaving behind memories to be cherished and it is time to move up the ladder to some serious stuff… so that those classroom learning’s could be put to test - only to find them fail in the actual real world scenarios and thus learn the practical aspects ;-)

Agreed Education is over but the learning will not end here… as the cliché goes!!!

Best wishes & here’s to “Waaaaaakh all the way to the top”, Cheers!!! ;-)

1 comment:

அருண் குமார் said...

You shall cherish your worklife as well my boy...
Cheers